HAVING HOLIDAY IN JOGJAKARTA

Everybody knows, holiday is the best moment for all students in the world.
All students could have their free time, as free as they could. So could I. I had
a very interesting time every holiday. In the last holiday I went to Jogjakarta. I
spent my time in my grandma’s house. On Thursday evening, I left Solo to go to
Jogjakarta by train. I arrived in my grandma’s house in the evening. Then I went
to bed beause I was very tired. In Jogja I talked with my big family. There were my cousins, my grandma,and also my very cute niece named Abel. We just had fun and did
some relaxing activities. On the third day, adventure was begun. My big family
and Iwent to Ambarukmo Plaza. There, we had culinary shopping. On the next day, We went to Malioboro. Eventhough we only had sightseeing or window shopping in Malioboro, we got a good time especially when we were at Mirota Batik Shop. We saw a lot of merchandises. It was all about batik, jewels until house hold, All of them used batik design. Wasn’t it great? I always love holiday, I want it come to back earlier.
Amalia Ananda-IA 6-02

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: