I hope I can travel with my friends

Last the last holiday, I didn’t go as my friends went to spend their holiday. I just went to my friends house and bookstore. But I enjoyed my holiday. In my friend’s house, we shared about new class in second grade and science majors. We also discussed about travelling together with all friends in X.4. However, it was just a plan, because we had problem and couldn’t realize it. When my friends and I went back to home, in the street we had a short message that my friend’s brother was dead. In the morning on 29th June 2010, almost all of my friends and I went to my friend’s brother funeral, and we also support her.
After that, Tria, poppy (two of my best friends) and I went to Gramedia bookstore. Tria looked for conan comics and I looked for ‘Jambul Merah’ novel by Raditya Dika. Although, I went around gramedia bookstore, I didn’t get ‘Jambul merah’ novels. In the fact, I was false. The true name of the novel was ‘Marmut Merah Jambu’. I was very shy when Tria and Poppy laughed at me. When I looked at the price of the ‘Marmut Merah Jambu’ novel, it was very expensive for me, because in that time I didn’t have much money. I thought that borrowing the novel from my friend had very benefit for me than buying it. So, I went home, without any book. I hope in the next holiday, I can travel together with all of my friends and I have excited holiday
Nama :Veriana.W.U XI.IA.6 -29

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: