One Day Trip With My Big Family

People usually go out with their family in holiday. Like the others, I also spent my holiday with my family. We went to Jogja in one day. Because of the big number of my family’s members, we rented a bus. We left my home, in Solo, at 08.00 am. Our first destination was Borobudur Temple. It was about 20 km form Jogja. It was one of Seven Wonders of the World. At 11.00 am we arrived there. Directly we went there. The giant rock composition made me wonder how people at that period could make this beautiful thing. We took a lot of picture there.
The next destination was Parangtritis Beach. It was known with the Nyi Roro Kidul legend, the queen of south sea. Because the way to go there was very crowded, we just arrived at 05.00 pm. But I thanked to God, because of it I could see the sunset at the Parangtritis Beach for the first time. The last destination was Malioboro. It was just a street, but it was also gift shop centre in Jogja. A lot of things we could buy there, such as the T-shirt, bag, shoes, or batik cloth. After we were satisfied to buy the gift then we went home. It was very tiring to spend one day on foot, but it was very interesting being together with my big family.

Widoretno P. XI IA 6 / 30

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: