My Distressing Holiday

In the last holiday I was very depressed because it was difficult to choose the program I wanted to study science or social. Actually I was accepted in the science program but I thought there were many calculation and I was not good in physic and chemistry. But in social program there were many lesson that I didn’t like such as; economic, History, Geographic and another lesson. Finally I chose of science program. I thought in science program I could enjoy because the lesson was less than in social program, so I must think of important science lesson. Another problem I was very sad because I must separate with all my best friends from grade X4. Really from inside my heart I couldn’t forget all memory started sad, happy and disappointed. I always yearn for beautiful memory.
I always felt solitude recently until I didn't have natural appetite meal. I hate that I must adapt to new situation again and separated with all my best friends X4.This holiday I didn’t feel happy but I always felt sad. Didn't time of chance for holiday with X4 class. Nothing special in my holiday. I hope I can enjoy in the science program and new friends XI IPA 6. So now I prepare to be successful in the future with studying hard and praying.

Indah Arum G -XI IPA 6-14

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: