My Nice Holiday

On July 9,2010, my family and I visited my uncle’s house in Brebes district, Central Java Province. The Trip took about seven hours from Sragen. We went by bus. When in the bus I felt bored because there was nothing to be enjoyed. At 09.00 p.m we arrived at my uncle’s house and was greeted with joy. Then we took rest while drinking a cup of hot tea.
The next day I was invited by my uncle went to the well-known tourist attractions there were Kaligua. Very beautiful scenery, the water was so cool, clean and fresh too. And free from pollutions. Tourist attractions were located in mountainous areas. Truly amazing. The winding street and foggy made the atmosaphere get colder. Very exciting. Hills were decorated by vast expanse of tea gardens and pine trees in the surrounding streets. Really- really charming. Before returning home we bought meatballs soup. The meatballs there seemed rather odd. But I kept to spend it because I felt hungry. Then we went home.
Then the third day, I was invited by my mother to buy souvenirs in the market. The market was not as clean as Sragen’s market. But could everything there. We bought many kinds of souvenirs, for examples : traditional food, cookie made of rice flour with coconut and sugar,bananas crispy,and others. After that we prepared our things to go home. At about 12.00 p.m we went home by bus from Purwokerto district. The bus was very exciting, because there were television, musics, AC, and soft drink. We really enjoyed this trip. Oh . . . really nice holiday. .Although just three days but I really-really liked it.
Mar’fuatul IA 6-15

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: