I hope it was the last boring holiday.

Actually, I had a boring holiday, the most boring holiday that I have ever had in my life I think I just slept, ate and played some computer. Almost all off the days in my holiday game. But on Saturday in the first week, I and my classmates in the 10th grade went together to the zoo. The only one zoo in my town Solo was Jurug zoo. Jurug zoo was a small zoo with a little animal there. Before we went to the zoo, we got some breakfast together in a small restaurant near the railway station for an hour. In the Jurug zoo, we got some pictures together. We went around the zoo together. We prayed and got lunch together. Then in the afternoon after we got lunch, we went back home. I felt tired but happy for that day. But after I went back home, I felt bored again. In the second week, there was a new movie in the movies. So I and two of my friend decided to watch that movie together in the next day. Then, we went to the movies together and watched it together. It was a good movie. In the last week , ehm actually I had only three weeks in this last holiday. So, I spent this last week just to sleep, eat and play some computer game. But I had also take lessons for some lessons to improve my ability. I felt so bored and tired. I tried to enjoy this holiday but I could not do it. I hope it was the last and the only one boring holiday in my life. Oki.D.R. –A-6-21

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: