Unexcited Holiday

It was the most annoying holiday that I ever had. It started when I had my second semester test. I was sick for about two weeks. When I felt better, I decided to go to school because I wanted to meet all my friends in Grade X.4. We spent our time at school by watching a movie. The movie was great because we could get many lessons from it. On Saturday, June 19, 2010. I believed that everyone in the first grade was waiting for this day, and I was too. Because we would know in what program we would study in the second grade, in science department, or in social department. At about 1 pm, my parents arrived at home. I was surprised when they said that I would study in the language department. For about a minute I didn’t believe it because smansa didn’t open a language program, but they seemed so serious and it made me cry. Then, they gave me the marks. When I read it, I was surprised because my parents lied to me.
I spent my first and second weeks of my holiday just for sleeping, eating, and sending messages to all of my friends in grade x.4. I couldn’t go to anywhere because I was sick. And this condition was killing me. Before holiday I and my friends planned to go somewhere, so we could spend the holiday together. Then I started to discuss it to my friend with an unenjoyed condition. When we got some idea, we decided to hold a meeting with the leader of my class, so that we could get the final decision. Then I and my friend sent a message to all of my friends in x.4. We got a little response from them, and it was annoying. Early morning, my friend sent me a message. And it made me change the plan. But finally the meeting could be held. The leader of my class said that he could come to the meeting, but the fact, he couldn’t come because he had another plan. After the first meeting we discussed the place and transportation that we would use. On the second week something bad happened to me. I got a lot of problem because I couldn’t use my cell phone to send a message. At the same time Ketu (the leader of my class) wanted to hold a meeting. Then I borrowed my mother’s cell phone to send a message to ketu and Veri. I asked ketu to talk about it to Veri because she would relieve me to coordinate everything that has a relation with the x.4 holiday.
Although I couldn’t send any message, I still followed the new plan. Sometimes Veri asked me if her plan was good. She also said how annoying and difficult to coordinate it especially when she got a little response. I also told her if I felt what she felt. Someday I got a message to come to the second meeting. But I couldn’t come, because my parents were too busy and they used my motorbike. This second meeting gave up the first decision. We wouldn’t go to Jogja. But we would have a lunch in KS or went to the movies or went to Tlatar together. I, Ketu and Veri had tried to do the best so that we could have a special holiday together. But the time was too short, we couldn’t go to KS, movies or Tlatar. And until now we didn’t have a holiday together. I wanted to make a new plan, but I thought that it would never realize. One sentence that I want …

RMC XI IA 6-25

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: