MY HOLIDAY!

In this holiday, I had three weeks to relax my mind and my soul again. I never thought to make it so useless, so I did all of my hobbies to spend my days. Like swimming with my sister and brother, watching the TV and etc. in my holiday, there were some unforgettable moments. And in this opportunity I will tell about my moments with students of X-6.
To celebrate our exam report, my friends and I made an event to reunite the student of X-6. It was held in Umbul Nilo or Pancingan 1 Pengging. The event was on Sunday. But, rather disssapointed because some of my friends couldn’t came to that event.
The event was begun with some words from our class leader. After that, we played a game. It’s like an award program. It’s so excited for us. Hm, smiled and laughed made us felt so hungry, the food and beverages had come and .. the real party was started. The menu was grilled fish, vegetable and some ice tea or ice lemon. We ate with enjoy our time that day. Not only for me, all of my friends also felt happy and satisfied.
That is one of story when I spent my holiday on my way. I hope you as the reader can feel my happiness.

(DeaJuniata-ipa6 no.09)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: